Dr. Richard T. Stone is an award-winning general and cosmetic dentist for Alexandria and the surrounding areas. Dr. Stone stays dedicated to topnotch dental care, continuously growing and learning in the field of dentistry and putting an emphasis on his respect for patient values. Our accomplished dentist proves his credibility with his many achievements:
- Graduated with Distinction from University of Virginia, B.A. in Biology
- Graduated from the Medical School of Virginia, Dental School
- Acquired extensive General Practice Residency Training at the University of Maryland Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland
- In 1984, Dr. Stone joined his father who started this practice in 1954. They worked together three years prior to his father’s retirement spanning 33 wonderful years.
- In 1994, Dr. Stone obtained the Fellowship Award in the Academy of General Dentistry.
- Dr. Stone has been Chairman of the Northern Virginia Dental Society’s peer review committee and the insurance committee.
- Dr. Stone has been awarded the acclaimed title of Top Dentist in both The Washingtonian Magazine and The Checkbook Magazine.
- Dr. Stone continues to take numerous hours of continuing education classes each year to remain current with the latest dental procedures. He recently has been taking advanced cosmetic courses at the prestigious Las Vegas Institute (LVI).